Mike Stewart is an award-winning realtor. He is an expert on The Charleson by Onni at 499 Pacific Street in Vancouver.
499 Pacific Features
- The building is estimated to be a 43 story concrete tower.
- For those wishing to downsize and also require larger living spaces in Downtown Vancouver.
- Expect 117 suites altogether with 3 suites on every floor.
- There is a great opportunity for customization for each floor.
- The number of suites could change with alternatives to purchase a full floor.
- It may be possible to purchase a large portion of a story, or conceivably two whole floors.
- The Charleson is designed to be architecturally impressive with a narrower build than most buildings in the area.
- The building is wider at the top than at the base.
- The elevator will be on the outside of the building, much the same as a spine.
- Suites at the Charles will be no less than 1000 square feet.
- Expect Sub-Zero and Wolf apparatuses, air-cooling/molding and ultra extravagance finishing.
- This ought to be superior to the trim levels seen at The Mark at 1372 Seymour as of late finished by Onni.
- Extravagance benefits and backing will be real outline elements of this building.
- The attendant range will have a cooler for sustenance conveyance administrations, for example, Spud and the building will likewise have pay as you go clothing/cleaning administrations in the building.
- A large portion of the suites in the building will have individual secure 2 auto parking entryways.
- Wine coolers will likewise be incorporated into the underground parking structures.