My name is Mike Stewart, an award-winning Vancouver Realtor. I am an expert on all things regarding the Charleson Vancouver.
I have the skills and experience to make sure that you get the best results when buying or selling property in The Charleson.
My results speak for themselves.
Welcome to The Charleson in Yaletown, Vancouver
The Charleson is located at the corner of Richards and Pacific Street at 499 Pacific Street in Vancouver’s Yaletown Neighborhood.
This was formerly the site of the Store Room at 1398 Richards Street (in the past 1396 Richards Street.)
Intended to be smaller than adjacent structures, this building ought to be structurally great. It is intended to be more extensive at the highest point of the building than at the base. Perspectives ought to be like that of The Mark at 1372 Seymour Street and the 501 at 501 Pacific Street both by Onni.
The Building Features
- The building is estimated to be a 43 story concrete tower.
- For those wishing to downsize and also require larger living spaces in Downtown Vancouver.
- Expect 117 suites altogether with 3 suites for every floor.
- There is a great opportunity for customization for each floor.
- The number of suites could change with alternatives to purchase a full floor.
- It may be possible to purchase a large portion of a story, or conceivably two whole floors.
- The Charleson is designed to be architecturally impressive with a narrower build than most buildings in the area.
- The building is wider at the top than at the base.
- The elevator will be on the outside of the building, much the same as a spine.
- Suites at the Charles will be no less than 1000 square feet.
- Expect Sub-Zero and Wolf apparatuses, air-cooling/molding and ultra extravagance finishing.
- This ought to be superior to the trim levels seen at The Mark at 1372 Seymour as of late finished by Onni.
- Extravagance benefits and backing will be real outline elements of this building.
- The attendant range will have a cooler for sustenance conveyance administrations, for example, Spud and the building will likewise have pay as you go clothing/cleaning administrations in the building.
- A large portion of the suites in the building will have individual secure 2 auto parking entryways.
- Wine coolers will likewise be incorporated into the underground parking structures.